Home         Healthy Eating         Poppy's Photography         Blog Design         The Kudzu Kids

Works for me Wednesday!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm short on time today. Guess why! Did you guess? It's my 20th Anniversary! The big 2-0! Whew!! That's a loooong time. I'm going to have to go ponder how in the world I suddenly became old enough to be married for 20 years!

But, I digress. Works for me Wednesday is today and I have a quick hint that has helped us tremendously in helping our little girls grow out their bangs. Why is it that every little girl wants to grow out her bangs around here when she hits six years old? It happens every time. I, on the other hand, still have and enjoy my bangs. Not so with my own gaggle of girls!

If you have a six year old, you know that traditional headbands and barrettes do not hold back bangs in any sort of an acceptable way. We have found these clips work wonders! They keep even the shortest little bangs up off the forehead and out of the eyes... through somersaults, cartwheels, rolling around in the grass and tree climbing. These clips won't let you down!

It works for us... and is currently working quite well for Cindy Lou - the latest 'bang grower' in our family.

Have a terrific day! I know I will!!

And, for more great tips visit Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer!

2 comments:

Not the Queen said...

I love my bangs! Fortunately, my daughter still loves hers, too. (Look, Daddy! I look just like Mommy!) I'm sure she'll grow hers out as well when she's six. Sigh. Bangs are sooo cute on little girls!

Mrs. Brownstone said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Congratulations on 20 years of marriage!